- Easy to work with
- Highly concentratedt
- Long lasting
- Low-cost solution over time
- Economical in use
- Determine the shine level yourself
- Mix with water
- Protects rubber and plastic liners, so white stripes are avoided
UltraGlozz® SuperVinyl gives you a completely new way to treat vinyl, rubber and leather. Instead of using several bottles to give you the different levels of shine you need, you can now use one single product.
UltraGlozz® SuperVinyl protects non-glossy plastic, rubber, leather and vinyl against the sun’s harmful UV radiation. It can be used on dashboards, rubber mouldings, bumpers, rubber strakes and seats. Recommended for protecting matt plastic and rubber before polishing with UltraGlozz® Superpolish.
Instructions for use: Shake the canister. Mix UltraGlozz® SuperVinyl with water or demineralised water to give the level of shine you need. This avoids lime stains. Mix UltraGlozz® SuperVinyl in a container to the required shine level. Remember the mixing ratio for future use.
- Low levels of shine are recommended for interior usage, for example 1:17, which is 16 parts of water to 1 part of UltraGlozz® SuperVinyl. High levels of shine can dazzle the driver.
- For exterior plastic and rubber the recommended mixing ratio is between 1:10 and 1:1. A mixing ratio of 1:1 is recommended for the ‘Wet Wet Look’.
- Note: High shine levels attract more dust.
- Apply with a sponge. Leave for 2-3 minutes. Dry off. Apply as often required.
Packaging size: 250 ml