- Kitchen cabinets
- Bathroom tiles against lime buildup
- Silver and goods made of brass and copper
- Seals mirrors, so fingermarks are avoided. Do not forget to “clean” the surface first and the seal it. Use UltraGlozz® Superpolish for each application
- On stainless steel surfaces, e.g. kitchens. Here you need a polishing machine. Follow the instructions carefully. When the second coat of UltraGlozz® Superpolish is wiped off, you will probably see “rainbows” on the surface. Let it be for one hour and polish it up afterwards with a dry sponge on the polishing machine. After this the surface will shine brightly.
NB !! Do not use on brushed steel surfaces, as UltraGlozz® Superpolish will stay in the grooves of the steel
- Ceramic boiling plates – same operation as with mirrors
- Swimming pools for easy removal of algae growth – do not apply on surfaces where you walk. Surface becomes very slick !
Be careful with the following
- Because UltraGlozz® Superpolish is a very effective cleaner, it may remove color from some decals – most often if they are not varnished
- UltraGlozz® Superpolish can make it dificult mount decals – as they often do not stick to the surface
Please be aware that the treated surfaces become very slick – therefore avoid UltraGlozz® Superpolish on surfaces that because of safety reasons are not supposed to be slick and slippery.